Unlike the rest of the wiki, the character pages for these individuals so not contain links allowing their sequential reading, so just hit the browser “back” button to return here if you wish to check out another character. When you’ve had enough of these, you can peruse some of their recent actions in the Snippets. (or further in the Campaign Log entries).
Mortals of Eldarhaven and environs.
Pawns of outside forces (characters)
- Links to your characters’ pages here… (An example here)
- Zanzaren Zharius — Half Elf Enchanter (Controller)
- Alphonse of House Capone — (Pacifist) Rogue, looking for growth opportunities
- Corm — Barbarian, wielder of power
- Flint Fireforge — Dwarf Cleric, follower of the Spider power, Rak, of the Folk of Khadoc
- Ackpub — Kobold ranger with a particular hatred of orcs
- Rizom “Big Nose” Gleg — Ex-Mercenary. and a good hand in a bar fight
- Fenwick Wavecaller — Elementalist, initially of cold and water.
- Bask — Halfling orphan and aspiring adventuring treasure finder
- Sybella — Oracle of the Life Mystery
- Erfvantikk — Gnome Cavalier astride his noble steed Achilles.
- Felix Pigtooth — Druid (and with Erf, proprietor of a Pig Extension Service) and his companion Pigby
- Taena — Half-elf Bard, banished from Eldar court.
(Somewhat) Important People
- Jos Ahbay — general outfitter and supplier.
- Madame Alyssa — manager of the Golden Trident, among other things.
- Celrice anna Celamar — Elf Factor of Eldarhaven.
- Elmo Deepdraft — Master of Eldarhaven.
- Ghimkrak Badaxe ak Ghibrik — Eldest of the brothers behind the Red Wyrm.
- — Teacher of the Way.
- Gilead anna Silarme — Mages should make the acquaintance of him to patronize his showroom.
- eponymous establishment. —Proprietor of the
- — Young ward of Elmo.
- Leneapel — Chief cleric and priestess of Pel.
- Pel. — Visiting cleric of
- Phil’a’mancer — Most powerful wielder of the arcane in town.
- Roscoe Lionheart — Owner of the One-Armed Juggler.
- Guard. — The Captain of the
- Sylvan’s Grove — Itinerant druid who at times can be found in
- — Head of the Fishers’ Guild.
- Ela — Chief cleric and priest of
- — Head of the Storm Riders (in Eldarhaven), and sister of .
Spear Carriers and just folks
- Celrice anna Celamar. — chief steward to
- Aryo — a very busy young lad.
- “Auntie” Magda Whirtle — a problem solver.
- Celrice anna Celamar’s household — archer companion of
- — Grave-digger and officiant of the Last Rites with an unfortunate speech impediment.
- Blennith Thickskin — fisherman and sargeant of the Militia’s second digit.
- Chalmers — a retainer never far from Roscoe Lionheart.
- Dilmer Birdsong — busker and story teller.
- Engstral — a former farmer.
- — takes care of beginnings and endings.
- Hurinon — an occasional visitor from his hermitage somewhere outside the Wall, patron of Aryo.
- Jets Waggoner — a cheerful pair of hands at the Wrym.
- gnomish. — point of contact for the
- — dwarven chief assistant to
- — general agent for the dwarf caravans, as well as really the only lawyer in town.
- Wyrm, guardian / foster mother to Aryo. — a housekeeper at the
- Marrow — half-orc student of
- Grove, and a bear companion — a female druid of the
- — a recent immigrant girl with a heart of gold.
- — an aspiring evoker wizard
- Shalin Waggoner — a generally handy kind of halfling
- Tutka Waggoner — minding the cash box at the Jug.
- Bel — Sustainer, the First Act(or)
- Mal — Lord of Flame, Gift Giver. (Now absent?)
- Meh — World Forger. Creator of the Longbeards
- Lis — Elf-mother. The Ice Queen.
- Tem —The Judge, the Power of Life and Death
- — The Weaver, The interconnectedness of life.
- — Mistress of all Water
- — Lady of the Sky
Selected Powers Minor (There are many more out there…)
- Ela — Coral Queen.
- Ian — Watcher of doors and portals.
- Kog — Gate Keeper between Life and Death.
- — Defender of the Right.
- Lio — The Recorder.
- – Lady Liberty.
- Pel — Storm Courser.
- Rak — Lady of Spiders
- — Battle Master.
- Sla — Dark Spinner