Most of this material is essentially presented “in game”, that is, though in the context of a highly educated inhabitant. By that I mean I wouldn’t expect any one character to “know” all this. Specific impacts that this material has on game-play via house rules is outlined in the Game Mechanics part of the Campaign Meta Material area of the site.
- The Cosmos
- Eldarhaven — The initial campaign “Home Base”.
- Plii — Ruins a day-trip from Eldarhaven.
- Farther Afield — If you have more than a day at your disposal.
- The Creation
- Dreamtime — after which, History began.
- Moonfall — An earlier cataclysm.
- The Apostate’s War — when mortal Regnad took on the Powers themselves, ending only in
- The Darkness — which marked the end of the previous epoch, and the beginning of the present one.
- Recent History — some brief highlights of life in Eldarhaven after the Darkness.
- Historical Epochs — Measuring millennia.
- The Powers That Be
- and Their Minions
- The Kindred Peoples
- The Tramfash: kobolds, trolls, goblins, gnolls, merfolk, et cetera, etc.
The Disciplines — how mortals make their mark
- The Physical Disciplines — the world as it is
- The Divine Disciplines — the world as it should be
- The Arcane Disciplines — the world as it might be
- The Way