Most of this material is presented “in game”, that is, in the context of a highly educated inhabitant. At times, specifics related to game-play are covered, in sections or pages marked “Metagame”. Pages with such material share the “Metagame” tag. There is also an entire Campaign Meta Material area of the site, which is exclusively out of game material.
- The Cosmos
- Eldarhaven — The initial campaign “Home Base”.
- Plii — Ruins a day-trip from Eldarhaven.
- Farther Afield — If you have more than a day at your disposal.
- The Creation
- Dreamtime — after which, History began.
- Moonfall — An earlier cataclysm.
- The Apostate’s War — when mortal Regnad took on the Powers themselves, ending only in
- The Darkness — which marked the end of the previous epoch, and the beginning of the present one.
- Historical Epochs — Measuring millennia.
- The Powers That Be
- and Their Minions
- The Kindred Peoples
- The Tramfash: kobolds, trolls, goblins, gnolls, merfolk, et cetera, etc.
The Disciplines — how mortals make their mark
- The Underpinnings of Discipline — practice, the extra-ordinary, the super-natural, the magical
- The Physical Disciplines — the world as it is
- The Divine Disciplines — the world as it should be
- The Arcane Disciplines — the world as it might be
- The Way